Wednesday, February 5, 2014

My Visit To Disneyland







On Christmas Break, my family and I went to Disneyland.  Two days before the long 6 hour car drive, I constantly asked questions about what time we were going to leave and what are we going to do there.  Finally, the day had come.  At about 11:00 am, we departed the house.  I made sure I brought my Ipad, my headphones, and my Rubik's Cube.  But unfortunately, I had to do homework in the car.  When we got to Disneyland, we went to this famous Chinese Restaurant.  The name of the restaurant is  called Din Tai Fung.  Since the dinner was delicious, I was in a happy mood.  When I reached my grandma's house, they were very generous to give another load full of snacks.  We said we were full and we got a good night's sleep because we had a big day ahead of us.  At 6:00 in the morning, we packed our bags and off to Disneyland we went.  We arrived at our hotel called Paradise Pier.  This hotel was part of Disneyland and California Adventures, we got early admission.  We decided to go to California Adventures first.  The first ride we went on was California Screamin.  My brother got a little nervous when we went on it the first time.  After the ride had stopped, we went on Toy Story Mania.  This ride was not an amusement ride.  It was like a game ride.  You had to shoot target's and at  the end depending on how points you got, you got a prize.  Finally we went to watch the World of Color.  It was FANTASTIC.  The next day we went to Disneyland.  Disneyland was pretty boring because this park was more for like little children.  This means I cannot describe Disneyland as well as I did with California Adventures.  Then we went home and the vacation had peacefully ended.                

6 comments:

  1. I agree that Disneyland is more simplistic, but I think you have to be either young or old to appreciate it. Adults remember when they were young, and also enjoy seeing the park through children's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite ride at California Adventure is "Tower of Terror." I LOVE scary rides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember my first and only time at Disney Land. I was 8 years old. I remember the ride called Splash Mountain. I remember how scared I was when I went on the drop. I don't remember much about Disney Land except for Splash Mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't like the long wait at Disney Land. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to California Adventures. Although, by reading this I think I would have a great time at California Adventures. I love rides that are fast and have big drops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The family time is the best part, (and of course the food). You will remember who you were with longer than you will remember what you did, while you were there.

    ReplyDelete